niyam technologies collects e-mail addresses and other contact details of people who register at our website and send us e-mail. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain circumstances and which your use of the Service is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose the following:
- We share information about our Members with third parties, such as advertisers or partners, for marketing and promotional purposes. However, except as otherwise niyam technologies does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies.
- niyam technologies uses your information on a cumulative basis to help operate our web sites and enhance our web sites design, improve our content, our services and usability.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new Services, and special offers.
- We always use a secure connection when collecting personal financial information from you. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Your niyam technologies account is password-protected and you are free to create further users and user groups to whom you shall assign Usernames and Passwords, so only you and those you designate can access it and view the member information relevant to your account.
- Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.